10.06.2010

My new favorite lipstick

Fabulous Fig, Creamy Coral, Cozy Coral

I’ve been on a bit of a makeup binge lately. I tossed out a ton of products recently and after doing so it became clear that my collection was foundation/eyeshadow heavy but terribly lacking in the lip department. I took that as an opportunity to explore some new colors that were lacking in my collection. I’ve been into corals lately so I picked up a few of my new ALL TIME FAVORITE lipstick, Revlon’s Colorstay in Cozy Coral. On me it looks like a nude coral, with just the right amount of almost sheer color, perfect for everyday wear. Creamy Coral is a close second, and is more of what you would think of a coral lipstick looking like. On the rec of Youtube Guru Xteeener I also picked up the fig color, which she sold as a wearable red but on me (NC25) it looks more like a plum than a red, but still very wearable and is growing on me.

It’s a bit pricey at almost $10 for one (which for a drugstore brand I think is a lot!) but I picked these up at Ulta for about $5 each. They’re running a buy 2 get 1 free promo on Revlon products and I had a $5 coupon (available on their website) so for $5 each, these are an awesome deal. I will definitely be stocking up on more of these!

No comments: