6.10.2010

Campari Diaries: Limonata

Campari+Limonata. 
Keepin it classy with a mason jar...you know you want it.

This is my second Campari concoction and I must say, I was a bit disappointed. Campari+Aranciata is MUCH better than the lemon alternative, in my opinion anyway. To me, it was too tangy and a bit too sweet with the Limonata. Maybe I needed more ice? With Aranciata it is DIVINE. Sort of like a boozed up version of grapefruit juice.

Anyway, this Campari craze is spreading! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has taken to having daily happy hours at home, Hanna and Jacob are also jumping on this bandwagon! I think Campari will also be the official sponsor of our next art meeting. :P



Also, Jacob and Hanna sent me this awesome photo of the Campari drinks they had while at a cafe in Venice! How legit is that???

I'm inspired by Hanna's lovely photo and the authenticity of it all so I think my next Campari endeavor will be a Venetian Spritz. Booze+more booze+ice? Sounds like my kind of drink ;)

No comments: